1. A Self-Directed IRA account is established or transferred.
2. The client forms an offshore company that the Self-Directed IRA will own.
3. The offshore company opens an account with SGPMX. The client is the sole signatory on the account and directs all gold investment decisions.
4. The client moves funds from existing retirement account in the US to the new Self Directed IRA where funds will then be forwarded to SGPMX for procurement of precious metals.
5. Your Gold IRA is now safe and protected offshore. You may now buy and sell within the SGPMX platform with all of the tax benefits of an IRA/401k and privacy, protection and safety benefits of an offshore account.