Our independent assayer, Singapore Assaying Office (SAO) certifies all circulated bullion in Singapore.
They use the destructive method where each and every bar/coin will be drilled for sampling via the fire assaying method.
Estimated cost is as follows (subject to final quantity):
- 3 Point Sampling (per piece): US$15.00
- Assaying: US$240.00
- Certification Report: US$50.00
- Logistics/Insurance Fee: US$500.00
- Customs Permit Fee: US$120.00
- Service Charge: US$100.00
Total fee amount is subject to 7% Government Service Tax.
Alternatively, we can arrange for your bullion to be re-casted or swapped via internationally recognised mints. Kindly make your request at firstname.lastname@example.org.