Last updated: 26th October 2022
Log in to the SGPMX Exchange Platform at: https://exchange.sgpmx.com/sgpmx.php#!/pageHome
After logging in, you will see the SGPMX Exchange Platform dashboard.
On the side menu, click “Update Profile”.
Key in the email used for your SGPMX account.
Then, click on “Request OTP via Email”. Your will receive the OTP via the email you had input.
Key in your password and input the OTP.
Fill up the fields accordingly. You will be required to upload your latest documents to confirm you identification.
Editable fields include:
- Date of birth
- Citizen country
- Personal identification no.
- Proof of identification
- Mobile number
- Address line
- Postcode (Optional)
- City (Optional)
- State (Optional)
- Proof of address
- Second person occupation
- Second person personal identification no.
- Second person proof of identification
- Entity name
- Registration no.
- Date of incorporation/registration
- Company identification documents
For the following scenarios, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Login details: If you would like to change your email address.
- Account type: If you would like to change your account type.
- Names: If you would like to change any names (first name, middle name, last name/surname).
- Company/Trust Accounts: If you would like to change your company/trust name.
- Company/Trust Accounts: If your initial profile did not have a second person and you would like to add in a second person.
- Joint and Company/Trust Accounts: If your initial profile had a different second person and you would like to change your second person.
Once you have finished filling up the details, select the checkbox and click “Submit”.
What happens next?
Please allow 2 working days for your account updates to be reviewed by our Administrator. In the meantime, you can use your account as usual.