Last updated: 26th October 2022
Before you can start selling on the SGPMX Exchange, you must first have:
- Activated and paid your Trading Account Fee ($100).
- Ensure that you have the necessary bullion stored in the SGPMX Depository.
Log in to the SGPMX Exchange Platform at: https://exchange.sgpmx.com/sgpmx.php#!/pageHome
This is the Dashboard.
Click on the “Sell Products (Offer)” menu option.
- Select the Bullion Product that you intend to sell.
- Key in your selling/asking price.
- Select the number of pieces/units.
- Optional: Provide a plus or minus price threshold. Note that any bid that falls within this threshold will be matched.
- Key in login details.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Click “Next”.
Note: The minimum transaction value on SGPMX is US$ 1,000.
Please verify all details of your bid.
When you are ready, click “Ask Now”.
If you would like to make a revision to the posting, click “Back”.
What happens next?
- The system will automatically match your sale price with the buying/bidding prices set by other members of the Exchange.
- Once there is a match, the sold products will be removed from your Inventory and funds will be credited into your Trading Account.