Last updated: 26th October 2022
Before you can start buying on the SGPMX Exchange, you must first have:
- Activated and paid your Trading Account Fee ($100).
- Ensure that your SGPMX Trading Account is pre-funded.
Log in to the SGPMX Exchange Platform at: https://exchange.sgpmx.com/sgpmx.php#!/pageHome
This is the Dashboard.
Click on the “Buy Products (Bid)” tab or directly click on “Buy Now” button on the products that are currently available on the Exchange.
- Select the Bullion Product that you intend to bid on.
- Key in your buying/bidding price.
- Select the number of pieces/units.
- Key in your login details.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Click “Next”.
Note: The minimum transaction value on SGPMX is US$ 1,000.
Verify all details of your bid.
When you are ready, click “Bid Now”.
If you would like to make a revision to the bid, click “Back”.
What happens next?
- The system will automatically match your bid price with the seller’s asking/selling price.
- Once there is a match, the funds in your trading account will be deducted to pay for the bullion products as well as the associated fees.
- The purchased bullion will now appear in your Inventory.